History: Paranjape Schemes (Construction) Ltd , which is one of the leading builders in India, flies high by constructing the top of line residential, commercial and township projects in Indian cities such as Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore , Kolhapur and Chiplun. The Paranjape Group was established by a great visionary, V. B. Paranjape in 1930’s with an aim to create top quality homes at affordable prices and it has grown into the Paranjape Schemes (Construction) Ltd on 18th September, 1987 under the leadership of Mr. Shrikant Paranjape and Mr. Shashank Paranjape . The mission of the firm is that to build homes with international quality and innovative designs and it now plans to build a colony of world class bungalows in Melbourne, Australia. The firm has already built over 25,000 homes across suburban Western Maharashtra and it has owned FSI of 15 million Sq Ft. The company claims that it has completed over 100 high end projects in the last 20 years.
- Mr. Shrikant Paranjape - Chairman and Whole time director
- Mr. Shashank Paranjape - Managing Director
- Shri. A.V. Phansalkar - Whole time Director
- Shri. Tyagarajan Ranganathan - Independent Non-executive Director
- Shri. Shrikant T. Gadre - Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr. Nilkanth N Shrikhande - Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr. Naresh Nadkarni - Independent Nominee Director