History: DLF is one among the largest real estate companies. The DLF was started in 1946 with an objective to contribute in creating new India and to be most reputed real estate company in the world. The DLF group aims to bring quality standards and improved living space to its customers.
DLF is a name for International standards and modern lifestyles. DLF introduced the idea of developing commercial complexes in the residential areas. The company has its presence across 30 cities in India.
- Dr. K P Singh - Executive Chairman
- Rajiv Singh - Vice Chairman
- T C Goyal - Managing Director
- Pia Singh - Whole Time Director
- G S Talwar - Non Executive Director
- Kameshwar Swarup - Executive Director
- Ravinder Narain - Independent Director
- K N Memani - Independent Director
- Brijendra Bhushan - Independent Director
- Narendra Pal Singh - Independent Director
- M. M. Sabharwal - Independent Director
- D V Kapur - Independent Director